I took Stacy Julian's Library of Memories class in 2007, and I've audited the class every year as an alumni to get my system back in order. One of the things I never bothered to do was create the title pages, or spine titles for my albums. I figured it was more important to spend time on the pages, for now.
One of Amelia's favorite activities is to look at my albums. Just about every Saturday we cuddle on the couch and look at one or two albums. Which of course led to me being bothered that there were no spine labels, which led to me being annoyed there were no title pages. :P
No more! I sat down over the last few days and made the spines in Photoshope Elements using dingbats, and then the title pages, using my Cricut and Sure Cuts Alot to cut the alpha and shape. I'm very happy with how they turned out. Now I just need to make the ones for our Us albums and I can cross off another project on my "unfinished" list.
Fonts: Minion & Clarendon Serial Light MT
Dingbats: wwFreebie, Webdings2, Zapf Dingbats
Sure Cuts Alot with Cricut